Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Super Mario Galaxy 2



For those of you who really enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy (me!) the sequel has just been released. This one takes all the features from the first but expands the universe even more. Apparently this one is supposed to be more challenging, and is intended for people who are familiar with the first. One review I saw said there are more puzzles and secrets to find without really being explained everything. If you like games with a lot of hidden extras this seems to be for you. I’ve seen a few demo videos and it looks really neat. One thing that is exciting to me is the appearance of Yoshi! Oh and I’m always a fan of Mario suits to wear, I love the tanooki one. This game comes with at least two new ones, a cloud suit and a rock suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment