Monday, May 24, 2010

Katamari, I Love You



Of all the games I’ve ever played I don’t know if any has made me quite as happy as Katamari. This Japanese game, whose objective is to roll stuff up with a ball, is one of the greatest creations ever. In the first game you meet the King of all Cosmos who gets bored one day and destroys all of the stars in the sky. You play as his son, the Prince, who must go to Earth and roll objects up in a ball, which get turned into stars. It sounds weird and it is, but weird in the best way ever. If you haven’t played any of these games you should. There are five total games, 2 for PS2 - Katamari Damacy and Katamari Forever, 1 for Xbox 360 - Beautiful Katamari, 1 for PSP - Me and My Katamari, and 1 for PS3 - Katamari Forever. Here are some screencaps to whet your appetite.









No comments:

Post a Comment